Re: [RC] Re: [RC] BIting Horse at Ride - Genevieve

You would have given a wider berth, but maybe someone else wouldn't have. That depends on perception, judgment, and common sense.  The OP did what she judged to be right and it still wasn't quite enough, but how was she supposed to know that? The only one that would know is the owner of the mare.