[RC] be careful, my horse bites - janet palma

Boy, I must say this list seems to like witch hunts.  One person suggests immediate legal action, another wants people banned from rides...I think we just need to be smarter than the horses.  When warned, listen.  Basic horsemanship...safety first.  Horses are accidents waiting to happen anyway, keep that in mind and most of the time you don't have one.  Why cram a bunch of horses around food anyway??  That alone sounds dumb.

How about the other side of the story.  I'd be interested in that before we go ripping her to shreds.

Climb to the top of the charts!?Play the word scramble challenge with star power. Play now!