Re: [RC] Sanction lists - Beth Walker

I'm not suggesting that issues get sanitized to the point that someone is told -- gee, we heard from someone who said someone heard that you ....

Instead, the issue is presented as: ? At Ride XYZ, your horse bit Rider A, as verified by witness accounts from Rider A, Rider B, etc. ?Based on this information, as AERC representatives .......

I don't propose hiding things, but I do propose that there is a mechanism by which it is the **AERC**, rather than the individual rider, starts any formal proceedings. ?Right now, that isn't possible, and as a result, I am guessing that a lot of issues end up being let go, to cause a bigger problem down the line.