[RC] Boston - Juli Wilkison

I am hoping someone from the Boston area could help me out.  We are looking to relocate from Florida to the Boston area, more specifically, Andover.  Can anyone tell me anything about how horse friendly it is?  I have two horses I’d need to find a place for, one of which is insulin resistant, and has special housing and feeding needs. The other is my young endurance prospect, so trails would be nice.  Affordable is also a bonus.  Is there any place there that we could rent with land so I could keep the boys at home?  That would be ideal.  And any information about the area in general would be great!

Thanks bunches!

Juli and the Herd

Alpine (who insists that Boston is too cold for a Florida horse, and if we MUST move up there, Mom had better be buying some really good horse blankets)

Merlin (who is three, and doesn’t care about the cold at all)