Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.6347 First Horse - Chipnml

I was 8 years old when we got Topper, a bay Hackney/Welsh pony.  He used to decide when the ride was over, turn around and run home.  I had absolutely no control at all.  I'm sure the entire neighborhood got used to seeing us come flying down the road,  me hauling at the reins, screaming "WHOA!!!" at the top of my lungs.  Not unlike the years I competed Cheers.....

Chip