[RC] AAEP horse owner education day - Nancy Reed

Tomorrow  (Saturday, December 6th) is the day long lecture series and lunch for horse owners at the annual American Academy of Equine Practitioners yearly conference.  For $70 you get a full day of lectures covering topics such as ophthalmology, nutrition, horsemanship, saddle-fitting and a lecture from Gina Miles, Olympic medalists in eventing and lunch!  The convention is at the Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel on the bay in downtown San Diego.  Registration starts at 7:30 am, lectures start at 8.

I spoke to the coordinator and she tells me they have room for us and just to show up.  Hope to be able to meet some of you!  Call or email me if you are coming.

Nancy Reed (back in the cyber-world after a month of no ISP, it was horrible!)

Lazy J Ranch

Elfin Forest, CA

760-579-1936 cell