[RC] Any riders near LA, CA - kathy swigart

Kathy Sherman said:

> My riding buddy, Barb, is moving to LA soon.
> If you’re near LA and have an extra
> horse you’d like ridden, let me know,

"Near LA" is a VERY big place.  If you want to find somebody who is going to be anywhere near where she is moving to, you are going to have to a lot more specific.

I am "near LA" and Kim Fuess is "near LA" and we are easily 2+ hours (assuming NO traffic...like THAT'S gonna happen) driving apart, and she could be in LA and nowhere near either of us.

kat
Orange County, Calif.
:)