Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 17:56:04 -0800
From: nutzo4horses@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Myler bit 41P
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To all of you who answered my lame questions about chin chains and suggested the use of this particular Myler bit for race brain, thank you!  I used it today and my girl was a lady. :)  (saying alot for her).  We even galloped a few times w/o a rodeo.  :)

~Carrie  ~~___(\
                              // \\

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears."
~ Old Arabian Proverb