Re: [RC] WEC trails - Steph Teeter - rides2far

This is one of the best quotes I've seen in a very long time, I would add that we will all have to bite our tongues while the lucky idiots are glorified. It's a delimma how we can still reward what I consider a desirable quality...speed, without encouraging riders to be too reckless and ride a fast horse *too* fast. If anybody gets any ideas, I think that's a great discussion topic for AERC too.

Angie McGhee

Can't pay your bills? Click here to learn about filing for bankruptcy.