Re: [RC] Gold membership and Equisure question - Sheila_Larsen

Yep too much caffiene because I would say our economic health and well
being is dependent on our environmental health.  How many mountain tops can
you take off in West Virginia for coal without it ultimately effecting our
long-term economic health.  I don't know if you have ever seen pictures of
that and the sludge and contaminants that goes into the creeks and the
people displaced but it is sad.  Ok time to go home....
Thanks,
Sheila
916.414.6685

"For if one link in nature's chain might be lost, another might be lost,
until the whole of things will vanish by piecemeal."
- Thomas Jefferson

            "D'Arcy
            Demianoff-Thompso
            n"                                                         To
            <cest.mon.virage@         Sheila_Larsen@xxxxxxx
            gmail.com>                                                 cc
                                      ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            11/25/2008 02:07                                      Subject
            PM                        Re: [RC] Gold membership and
                                      Equisure question

My understanding is all family members must be active AERC members in order
to be covered.

Love your sign off quote by Thomas Jefferson - same could be said for our
economic health as well as the health of our nature.  Then again, isn't the
health of our nature dependent on our economic health and wellbing?  Okay I
have probably had too much caffeine today!

D'Arcy