[RC] Dressage instructor recommendations in NE Ohio - Karen Casemier

It may seem odd to be asking for dressage instructor recommendations on an endurance list, but I'm looking to find someone who will work well with the non-traditional dressage breeds (specifically, my hot little Arab mare), and focuses the lessons on relaxation, straightness, and correct work, not on showing. I had a great instructor back in Michigan who was focused on rider position and good basics, and who adjusted well to all three of my horses - Arab, Morgan, QH. I'm having a hard time finding someone here since moving to Ohio. Ideally, I'd like someone who will travel to my barn - the Arab is currently boarded for the winter in Ravenna, and my other two are at home in Atwater (Arab will be coming home in the spring). If necessary, I can trailer out for lessons but I know that gets iffy in the winter time. I'd like to take one lesson a week and take advantage of having an indoor over the winter.

You can e-mail me directly at kcrazzmatazz at hotmail dot com.

Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail. Sign up today.