Re: [RC] AERC voting ballots - rides2far@xxxxxxxx

I can't imagine that any family would bother to waste 3 stamps when one could
easily carry the ballots back!  I wonder how many family votes have *ever* been
tabulated if this is the case.

The ballots are individually numbered so it's obvious someone didn't just
photocopy more ballots. I don't see any excuse at all for not counting
multiples in one envelope which are obviously family ballots when mailed
together.  I'm pretty ticked that I haven't had a vote count since ummm 2000 or
so. :-/

Angie McGhee
Click here to discover unbeatable cruise deals.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2if5iWAswPFSFaU2f6XYikDRSO9t0mjeuDVBdn7MDaL47eQ/
--- Begin Message ---
<but I just found out that all these years I've sent my family ballots back in one envelope and so my vote did not ever count.  I am upset about this...mostly because no one ever knew this>

I, too, am very upset about this.  This is the first I've ever heard of this.  Why was it not made more widely known???  My husband and I have always mailed our ballets back in the same envelope!!  I think it should be printed on the bottom of every ballot that they have to be returned separately in order to count!  It really pisses me off to think that we have diligently voted in every election, and now I find out that it's been a total waste of time.

Dawn Carrie, Texas