Re: [RC] Rc .RC .: WEC Trails - hans buckel

I do agree with you Nik,there is no doubt that UAE is a step forward (or many),and only individual efforts(plus luck and etc.etc) can have sometimes good results.A example of that is Spain.Is difficult to compete against the willing,the money and all the efforts that Sheik Mohammed is putting on this sport. The game is that way,and I think is a great thing for our sport,but I dont think I can compete with them in number of horses ,prep of them,in the vet aspect they have available.The only gap we could imagine we could try to decrease is the technical and horsemanships aspects.The rest is trying to win against Ferrari very difficult but not impossilble."""""Great challenge""""""
Hans