[RC] OT - ride needed from SanDiego to N. CA - sherman

My son is at UCSD and has decided he would like to come for Thanksgiving and is trying to arrange a ride. The best he’s come up with so far (from craigslist) will get him to Tracy Wed. nite, then he’ll have to get down to San Jose for the ride back Sunday morning. Since I’m in Grass Valley/Auburn area, and Thursday we’ll be traveling to San Rafael to be with “the family” it’d be really nice if I didn’t have to drive so far to pick him up and especially to take him back to San Jose. Does anyone know of anyone who is going from San Diego to N. CA, in that timeframe that would like to have some company?

Kathy