[RC] AERC Directors at Large - Kerry Greear

I read and reread the "philosophy and credentials" of the candidates for the AERC Directors at Large.  Isn't the talent and education of these people
mind boggling?  Aren't we fortunate that these people love our sport and are willing to spend time and energy not only riding, managing rides, helping with AERC management, working to keep trails open to horses, etc???????  All I can say is wow and thanks and yes, I voted!   Kerry in SD   ftmeaderemount.com

Get more done, have more fun, and stay more connected with Windows Mobile®. See how.