[RC] California - Angie Mikkelson

This is a complete long shot but I'm just wondering if anyone is near the Glamis sand dunes in CA (I think the closest town is Brawley CA?)?  I will be there all next week and thought it would be fun to go riding.  So if your near there, have an extra horse and would like to ride, let me know :)

Angie Mikkelson
angieorr@xxxxxxxxxxx

Windows Live Hotmail now works up to 70% faster. Sign up today.