RE: [RC] Generator advice - Karen Standefer

Why not check out the Yamaha Tri-Fuel generators that can utilize propane.  MUCH less toxic, quieter and most people are already set up to carry propane in their rigs.

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Diana Peterson
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 8:04 PM
To: ride camp camp
Subject: [RC] Generator advice

Hi

I am looking to buy a new generator. We are using a honda 3000i . It is my friend 's and sheis  very happy with it..
BUT it is very expensive.( $2000)

I was looking at a Kipor IG3000 Inverter .( $ 1200)..has anyone used them ? does anybody have some info on them ?

I have one friend who has one and he is very happy with it ...i just wanted some more input before i buy one.

Diana :-)

I am too blessed to be stressed and too anointed to be disappointed.

My God shall supply all my needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus
Phil 4:19
~~____(\
  .../< >\

Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail. Sign up today.