Re: [RC] Hard Headed Horses (Update) - Michelle Aquilino

Lol, sorry, forgot the state ;-)  Bumpass is in VA...

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 6:57 PM, Suzy Henderson <hendersuz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
Just wanted to know the persons name and #.  I live in Fallon, Nv.  I don't know where Bumpass is.  Suzy Henderson

--- On Mon, 11/17/08, Michelle Aquilino <michelle.antoinette@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Michelle Aquilino <michelle.antoinette@xxxxxxxxx>

Subject: Re: [RC] Hard Headed Horses (Update)
To: "Lynne Glazer" <lynne@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, November 17, 2008, 8:25 AM

I would be MORE than willing to recommend her.  She doesn't do this to make money though, just to help people as they come to her, so it's really not a large-scale "business" to her.  She also has physical issues that limit her activity, so doesn't work multiple horses at once (your horse is her focus when they're there, at least two sessions a day).  As such, while it may be a poor assumption, I'm not sure if I feel comfortable just releasing her name to the whole "world", ha ha.  But she lives in Bumpass, so if anyone in the area has any interest or need at some point, feel free to contact me, and I can get you in touch.  She only does ground training at this point though, no in saddle work.