[RC] Keeping Warm & not bugging the neighbors !- Heidi - Vchorsegal

Patrick & I were at a Texas Ride years ago & someone's Motorhome caught on fire during the ride meeting !  Luckily they rolled it into a lake- as it was parked up on a knoll & that put it out. It was really in the lake- I guess they used a tractor to remove it. This was when we slept in tents in the snow...I guess you can run the heater right before you go to bed & that should last a while I would think !
- Heidi Helly