[RC] Generators-a suggestion - Ranelle Rubin

How about doing like Barbara McCreary does at Swanton with dogs (Dogtown) and have a "Generator" area. That way those of us who prefer to leave the TV, video games, etc home can do so.

When I took my teenager to the last ride, he had my laptop. I told him he could use it until the batteries were dead and then he got to go make friends..He did! He and Emily LeDoux Bloom got to be good friends. At one ride he organized a scavenger hunt and had a blast meeting other kids.

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx