Re: [RC] Keeping warm at your neighbors' expense - Carla Richardson

Unless you're in Death Valley in December .... I remember some very cold nights and early mornings there, and knocking ice out of the water bucket.  It can definitely get cold in California!  :-)

I have a very warm sleeping bag, also, and as long as I'm in it, I'm fine.  Getting up in the morning in the dark, and in the cold, is not fun!  That's the hard part, that's when I wish I had a camper with a heater, is in the morning.

Carla Richardson
Colorado