From: Marlene Moss <marlene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC] Free'n'Easy vs bareback pad
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, November 17, 2008, 3:52 AM

Carrie,

Not sure what you saw for a Free’n’Easy picture – here is the link to the UK site - http://www.fnesaddles.com/.  They have endurance, dressage, GP, Trekker and a few other new models I haven’t seen in person.

The saddles are an adjustable panel saddle, definitely not a bareback pad!

Marlene

Marlene Moss

www.LosPinos-CO.com - Boarding, Sales and More

www.KineticEquineAnalysis.com - Saddle Fitting