Re: [RC] Trailer Fire at Hahira - Flora Hillman

Wow!  Angie those photos were really scary!

And your comment on your tiny fire extinguisher made me think – mine is only good enough for a pan fire, too.  I have one in the truck – I think I’ll buy another one for the trailer, only bigger.  And I’ll store my single-use propane canisters outside the trailer from now on, and only keep inside the ones I’m using.

About parking – looks like I will be planning my escape route before selecting a parking spot from now on.   I always like to be on the end of the row, and in a straight line to get out…but now I will make that a priority.

My heart goes out to the poor gal who owned that trailer.  What a horrible experience.

Flora Hillman