From the Horse's Mouth:  http://horsesmouth1ac.com
Animal Communication
Visit Horses Mouth Message Board! http://horsesmouth1ac.proboards53.com/index.cgi It's Free!

--- On Sat, 11/15/08, Maggie Mieske <msmieske@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Maggie Mieske <msmieske@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC] Saddles for Polish Arabs & others
To: Ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, November 15, 2008, 11:53 AM

I paid big bucks for a custom fit saddle once.  It lasted about a year until Malik filled out, muscled up and it started pinching him.  I now use a Bob Marshall treeless saddle.  I doubt if I'll ever go back to anything else.

Maggie Mieske
Lecturer
English Department/Foundation Program
Qatar University
P.O. Box 2713
Doha, Qatar

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”