RE: [RC] OT-Santa Barbara Fire go here for info - Eric Drew

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 11/14/2008 9:07:28 AM
Subject: [RC] OT-Santa Barbara Fire

Hi Ridecampers, I'm trying to get some information from anyone who might live in the area of Monticeto Santa Barbara area. I'm very concerned about my elderly aunt who lives up on the Riviera in Monticeto/Santa Barbara area.  Her house survived the last one years ago, this one is just as bad if not worse.  She is very elderly now and I hope she is okay and has been evacuated.

She lives on Cedar Lane. Anyone familiar w/that area?
I'm greatly concerned!

kathie

See how Windows® connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your life Click here