Re: [RC] [WEC Reports] Steph's final story (almost). Part I - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Oh, Steph, I hope you will be submitting the "Final Story" for national/international publication.  This is such a GREAT story.  A story, one would think and hope, that would a profound impact, not only on Endurance, for the revelation the story brings about Malaysia and it's people.  Great reading.  I am so looking forward to more story!

D'Arcy