[RC] fartlek - Kathie Ford

I've heard of that term and have used that in some training. Although I have to admit I did at one time get "interval" and "Fartlek" training a little confused. I think very useful training methods. I have to also admit that the word itself makes me chuckle a bit too. Guess that's the kid in me...hehehe

kathie

Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with Windows Live Click here