[RC] Central Region CONVENTION TIME! - firedancefarms

Ya'll, this is going to be a great time!  We are moving to a NEW HOTEL and they are being very accommodating!  Indoor pool, suite for hospitality room, bar, dance floor, band, restaurant.....

If you are bringing a pet, let them know, as they have special pet rooms.

I think you will really enjoy Michael Beesley.  He has done a lot of research on muscle soreness and riding style and is very interesting!

2009 American Endurance Ride Conference

Central Region Celebration

10 am. January 10, 2009

La Quinta Inn and Suites

3031 Military Road, Muskogee, OK.(918)687-9000

KEYNOTE SPEAKER:  Michael Beesley

And entertainment Saturday Night by

Cat Daddy and The Love Pushers

Rooms are now booking at $89.38 when you ask for the AERC rate. $109.00 after December 30th. Saturday night Club,Regional, and National Awards Banquet and meal presented by Jasper?s Catering and the Saddle Club Grill.

Registration for the event ($10/$15 family) and Banquet Reservations($17) will taken on Saturday morning, so the only item you need to take care of in advance is your room reservation. Contact the Hotel today and get it on the best Central Region event ever ! You need not be an AERC to attend. Bring a friend and show them why Endurance Riding is such an addictive sport !

Bruce

Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms