Re: [RC] Veterans Day - Carla Richardson

Sorry I jumped on you, Kathy.  Sometimes I wish I had an "unsend" button to take back a post.

My father served in WWII all over North Africa and Europe, and my brother served in Vietnam.  I was a Vietnam war protester, since I was adamantly against the war, but I never was disrespectful to any returning soldier.  I have the utmost respect for soldiers, and our veterans, that's why I want our leaders to be 100% certain that going to war is the last course of action, and absolutely necessary.

Carla Richardson
Colorado