Re: [RC] seizure citizens? - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

<Reuters UK Novermber 11,2008>
Renown scientist, Dr. Wolfgang Smisher, in an interview with Reuters, released the following statement:

"Along with a number of other scientist, at England Research Labs, while studying 300 subjects, in an effort to unlock the aging gene, have discovered a rare gene, that promotes and extends life into the 90's.  This rare genetic type was discovered, only among the subjects who participated in equestrian sports type activities.  After finding this rare gene Parliament has been petitioned to extend the right to benefits from 55 years of age to 85 years of age.  Based on the statistical analysis of our study.  What this means to the lay person is that 'senior citizens' as we once knew it to be has been reevaluated in order to save the Queen countless millions in benefits to 55 - 85 year olds."

When asked if this was fair to the general population whom are not doing equine sports of any kind Dr. Smisher said, "clearly all citizens need to own a horse!"

Okay, and now I have a bridge for sale.

D'Arcy