[RC] US team and WEC - sandra

Alright, some people have their own opinion and do not like to look at the whole aspect of things.
It's too bad.
I'll just read your posts and be shaking my head in silent, fortunately I know a lot of people are supporting the US team for what they have done or trying to accomplish.

I'm one of them.

This is not worth my time and peace of mind.

--
"On the back of a horse I feel whole, complete, connected to that vital place in the center of me…
and the chaos within me finds balance"