[RC] Looking for a kid safe endurance prospect - jamie ward

I have looked on endurance net classifieds and many many other sights but have not been finding what we are looking for. In fact I almost got my head taken off today When I went to check the back feet of a mare we were looking at after being told she never bit/kicked so I was hoping for some leads....
We are helping my daughter's 13 yr old friend find a horse that she could ride LD's and 50s on and show for 4-H. She has taken lessons for the past few years and handles our horses just fine. We are looking for something between 5-16 yrs old breed does not matter just something that is trained, sane, sound, healthy, safe and likes to be loved on. they are looking for under $1000. NW region
please reply privately

http://jamers1220.tripod.com/  for info  on spirit beads and ride story's .

My horse's feet are as swift as rolling thunder
He carries me away from all my fears
And when the world threatens to fall asunder
His mane is there to wipe away my tears.
~Bonnie Lewis

I am now a Mary Kay consultant ask me about your facial and free makeup!!