Re: [RC] WEC - Elizabeth Walker

Somebody jump in here, but I have a **very** vague memory that acclimatization has a non-linear curve - that there is a non-intuitive "lag time".   I think I read (somewhere) that horses who are moved into a different climate can do OK if the competition is very soon after arrival, but if they are in that climate for more than a few days, their bodies start to adjust, and their performance suffers until they have fully adjusted (a few weeks).  If my memory is correct, and I'm not totally off base, then both teams had valid strategies.