[RC] Trailer Advice Needed - wendy mancini

    I am shopping for a new trailer.  Since there is only 1 dealer in NJ my shopping has been all online.  So far, I have found 2 trailers in my price range, etc.  One is by Lakota the other by 4 Star.
    Any advice on either maker would be appreciated.  Good, bad, etc.  Feel free to email me privately.
    Thanks for any info.
Wendy Mancini in NJ