Re: [RC] WEC video stream - Merri Melde

And there was Valerie Kanavy about to go out on her loop... I am assuming loop 6?

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 3:53 PM, Dianna Chapek <dmchapek@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I saw that too.  This is awesome as it's the 1st time I've been able to watch any of the international competitions.  And thanks for letting me know it was just practice.  I'd walked away & came back to someone on a stretcher.

Dianna Dream Catcher Arabians http://www.dreamcatcherarabians.homestead.com

Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 15:42:46 -0700
From: merritraveler@xxxxxxxxx
To: dmchapek@xxxxxxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] WEC video stream

that was just a clip showing how they practiced for any rescues they might have to do.

I just saw Kathy Brunjes going out on a loop in the dawn!

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 3:40 PM, Dianna Chapek <dmchapek@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok, anyone know what happened & who just got taken away on a stretcher?

Dianna
Dream Catcher Arabians
http://www.dreamcatcherarabians.homestead.com

Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with Windows Live Click here

--
www.endurance.net/merri
www.TheEquestrianVagabond.com