[RC] WEC ESPN Star Coverage - Angie Mikkelson

The best way to get to the ESPN Star feed is go to www.espnstar.com, click on the FEI advertisement on the right, from there you need to register, if you don't register it won't load (this could be some of the issue with those that aren't getting on).  I am watching live feed as we speak, there is no sound.  I assume they will only be updating with sound periodically.  I too would like to know where Dave's play by play is.  I would have also thought that more riders would be through Gate 2, they've been out for 5 1/2 hrs right??

Angie Mikkelson

See how Windows® connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your life Click here