Re: [RC] figuring out covered bridges - rides2far

All I can tell ya is that crossing a covered bridge for the first time isn't without its own type of excitement.  The hoofbeats really echo in there...and it's dark...the horse thinks it looks like a perfect place for an ambush. >g<

I believe the idea on covered bridges was keeping ice off the bridge, but I could be wrong. They're definitely more common up  north and I don't believe they have a corner on the spooking spinning horses market. :-)

Angie McGhee