[RC] Mariposa Run for the Gold - Kathy Copeland

Oh my gosh I can't believe what a perfect weekend this is going to be for a ride.  After all the fires and troubles they had this summer, looks like the cards have turned for the Mariposa ride.  Had a little rain last weekend so all the dust is settled and the air is fresh and clean and the weather this weekend is going to be in the low 70's, with no rain or chance there of.  And it top it off it is soooooo beautiful up there right now.  Fall in all it glory.  Can't wait to get up there.  Leaving early tomorrow just so we can enjoy the wonders of it all.  If you haven't entered the late fee has been waived, and for those of you thinking of trying a 50 it is going to be an elevator ride so you can do the 25 and elevate up if you decide to give it a go. So load up those horses and lets go ride!!!!!!!  Whooo Hooooo it's gonna be a good time!  Hoe to see you there.
Kathy Copeland