Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.6271 keep politics out - Chipnml

Please please please no politics on ridecamp!!!  I don't know and don't care what anyone's affiliation is amongst my endurance family (well, I have a pretty good idea of some of them).  This is a place where we can leave this all behind and get down to the serious business of dicussing this wonderful sport.  During this long period of nasty political ads and comentary (on both sides, I might add), ridecamp, and endurance riding has been a haven.