[RC] Specialized rep in Knoxville - marshall Bates

--- On Wed, 11/5/08, Julie Capaldi <capaldi@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

“I am Julie Capaldi a dealer/fitter for Specialized Saddles.  I will be in Knoxville, TN this Friday and possibly Saturday to deliver and fit a new saddle for one of my customers.  I can bring demos, fit saddles, check fit etc. of Specialized owners or potential owners.  I will be in Charlotte, NC on November 13th and can also do the same.  Just email me at juliecapaldi@xxxxxxxxx or julie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and we can schedule. My cell is 864-420-1635.”

Thanks a million, Marshall.