Re: [RC] LOVE Ride whining - Kathy Mayeda

I like training in the rain occasionally, really occasionally, and not sure I would have been happy at this ride either!  I've done this ride when the conditions were perfect, and had a blast.  Just enough rain the week before to settle the dust.

I wonder how everyone in the Pacific Northwest manages in the rain?  I'm sure that those of you know how to not be a wet-soaked rag at the end.,,,  Please do tell...  You're probably all reading this and snickering...

I don't do snow or sand either!

K.