To: <cest.mon.virage@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <steph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 5:36 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Malaysia WEC - tension is rising

The 'floating sky lantern' - I NEED ONE! :) So, how did the >>American stable do with lighting their skye lantern?

Boy, I'll bet the Forest Service would just love it if those caught on in California! :-P I suppose it's easier to have a tradition like that in a place where it rains daily. :-)

Angie
Click to become an artist and quit your boring job.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3mzjrehQ9vapi9ZGFiEeSz2DrlStXJz5sxp2FIwZO7ZDRgz3/?count=1234567890