[RC] Malaysia WEC - Tension is Rising - Nik Isahak Abdullah

Barring any misshap [ Like Valerie Kanavy bolting on her own etc etc ! ] ,I am expecting Team America to see Gold ,Australia coming a close 2nd .I have following your preparation ,before Florida ,Florida and Post Florida : yours seem to be the most well prepared team physically and mentally .And America has the combined experience .UAE ? It is not in the nature of the Sheikhs to have the 'mental' discipline to stick together and win the team event .They are individualists and have superb horses which in the early phase find the going to slow .

Malaysia WEC will go to the Team that has the necessary 'cerebral ' back up and not necessarily the team that has the 4 fastest and most expensive horses .I would put my bottom dollar for Team USA .

PS :MCCain will be good for Malaysia ,Obama probably better .Most of us would be rooted to our TV tonite ,or is it tomorrow ?

Share your beautiful moments with Photo Gallery. Windows Live Photo Gallery