[RC] Malaysia-WEC: Becky Hart, USA Chef's blog - Angie Mikkelson

I was slightly taken aback by the comments as well but I wasn't sure if Lisa was just being sarcastic or not and since I don't know her, I just ignored the post.  I sure hope our US riders (and crew) in Malaysia don't take that kind of thing to heart however I suspect their skin is much thicker than that!  I would like to send my support to all of you, both riders and crew.  I have been reading the blogs daily and enjoy them very much along with all the photos.  I'm sure there are more riders here that feel the same than those who feel the contrary....

Congratulations to all of you and Best of Luck!!

Angie M

From: Steph Teeter <stephteeter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC] Malaysia-WEC: Becky Hart, USA Chef's blog

Thanks Angie! I've been trying to come up with a diplomatic response
to this... and failed. I really wish 'our country' could get behind
'our riders' and show a little team spirit. I know there are quite a
few riders in the US that do not approve of International competition
- but aren't there a few of you out there that are proud of our
riders and our team? This is as close to 'the top', the Olympic
level, as our athletes will get. Even though the FEI has some issues,
this is still the one event where the best of the best around the
world come together. The amount of work and dedication to get to this
level is massive, as is the work and commitment to do your best - to
represent your country well - once you are chosen to do so.

Steph

You live life beyond your PC. So now Windows goes beyond your PC. See how