[RC] Mariposa Elevator Ride-Late Fee Waived - Richard Theodore

Hi Everyone,

We are Waiving the Late Fee of $20 so you can put that money in your tank.

If you are considering coming to our ride this weekend the weather is expected to be around 60 degrees and we are going to have a great time.

This will be the last time you will be able to purchase tickets for the “Tevis Logo” Stained Glass by artist Holly Foiles, as the drawing will take place this weekend and the lucky winner will be able to take it home. Tickets are $1 each and ALL PROCEEDS WILL BE PRESENTED TO “The Western States Trail Foundation” for the Tevis.  Holly also makes a beautiful Stained Glass of the Mariposa Ride Logo which is one of the ride awards presented.

Please email wildcat7@xxxxxxx or telephone 209-742-7895 with your ride info or get your entry in the mail today and it should make it in time.

Vets for our ride are:

Dr. Kevin Lazarcheff, Head Vet

Dr. Joanne Clemitson