[RC] Malaysia-WEC: Becky Hart, USA Chef's blog - sandra fretelliere

You have to understand the level of competition here.

There is so much to do, nothing can be left on the side.

It is so very important to have a TEAM because this ride is so very different than what we are used to.

I know or have seen a couple of the US riders at rides that are in Malaysia now.

They do feed, groom, train their own horses, some of them are?competing?on their?home-bred horses!

Breaking them, training them and bringing them at the highest level of competition (an for a durable career, for the horse that is).

I'm a french girl living in the US and I am supporting both the US team and the french team but my heart goes more towards the US team as I know or have seen ?some of the riders/horses.

I know they have worked really hard to be in Malaysia and that the US team have a really good shot at a gold team medal!!!

So let's be more supportive!

Go Meg &?Syrocco Reveille,?Valery &?Flash Flame,?Kathy &?Theatric, Cheryl &?Reason To Believe,?Jan ?&?Golden Lightning?and John &?Hh Saba Shams!

sandra

--?
"On the back of a horse I feel whole, complete, connected to that vital place in the center of me…
and the chaos within me finds balance"