To: "EnduranceNet RideCamp" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Patricia Clark" <racknabout@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "Dody Sutton" <arabracer10@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "Dody Sutton" <dsutton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 5:47 PM
Subject: Endure for the Cure

Thought I would just check in with everyone to see that nobody has changed their minds about Endure for the Cure.

Bug's leg is still puffy and hot to the touch, so he is definitely out for next weekend. That only leaves me with Feo and Jazz - and Tori is riding Jazz.

Laura are you still planning on riding Toskey??? If so, I saw Dody today and she was receptive to riding Raba.

Dody were you still planning on taking your own trailer or would you need to go with one of us??? If you go with Laura, I would have room to pick up Patricia and take her! Patricia are you still game????

Lets talk and make plans!!!!

Lara

P.S. I had a blast this weekend riding with Laura & Patricia! Patricia please tell your sister and brother-in-law I really appreciated them allowing us to ride on their land. The plan is now to actually start riding Slick. I might use Tim as a guinea pig.