[RC] FW: [Aussie_Endurance] the King's horse - Jay Randle

From: karen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 17:05:23 +1000
Subject: [Aussie_Endurance] the King's horse

It has been really good to hear about the preparations that are happening in
Terengganu for the World Championships from Steph Teeter.
But I feel I have to correct one error in Steph's latest story about the
connections ,friendships etc that happen through endurance . The real fact
is that Leigh Ann Sample did not bring the horse Taljari Moonlight Pharaoh
with her from the U.S. He was bred right here in Jimboomba (southside of
Brisbane ) by Alison Brabeck. He is out of a purebred Arabian mare and is by
Taljari Moonlight Phantom , who I believe was by Polar Moonlight (an
Appaloosa x Arab with a dash of T.B.)

I met Alison once many moons ago, but I believe she is no longer breeding
as she had some health issues.

Karen Johanson

Kalkadoon Performance Horses
.

Try our free personality test. See who is compatible with you.