RE: [RC] Coggins Paper work - Kristen A Fisher

Did they take pictures? If so, it may be a new Coggins that's digital that you can find on line...?

Kristen

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chastain, Shannon L.
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 5:12 AM
To: Ride Camp
Subject: [RC] Coggins Paper work

I have a strange dilemma! My coggins was due on the 26th so I had the blood draw done on the 10th and my vet called on the 20th to tell me the paper work was in did I want it mailed or did I want to come pick it up. I told him to mail it since I did not need it tell today. Well last night when all the last minute things were running through my head I remembered I have not received my coggins paper work yet. So what can I do besides just not go to the ride???? I will call my vet at 8 when he comes in to see if for some strange reason he did not mail it.

Shannon
Rock Port MO