[RC] Growth, Arabs,Prejudice etc - marshall Bates

My family has been competing primarily on mules, TWH, appaloosa and a very quarter horsey half arab for several years and we have never run across the negative attitudes being discussed here. There have been a lot of curious questions and comments along the lines of "I didn't know mules could do this" . We have ridden in NY, PA, Ohio, Va, NC, SC, Ga, Fla, Ky, Ind, Ariz, Utah, so we have covered several regions.
I think part of the problem is that people no longer can laugh at themselves and are too sensitive or thin skinned and take any non PC comments way to seriously.
I"m out here to ride and have fun, not to worry about others "expert" opinions.
Marsh the muleman aka Mz Hazels slave.